Are you looking for new challenges at work and you want to make one step forward on your business route? Learn more about the company MONTAŽA TREND INTERIERI D.O.O. as a employer.
We are a company that deals with professional Assembly of furnishings on vessels and other high standard facilities for the most demanding customers on the domestic and mainly on the European market. We are known for professional, quality and precise performance of assembly and we are successfully cooperating with world leading manufactures of luxury furniture and equipment.
We operate in the international market, so employees can work abroad. As a small company with its own special services, we feel responsible to take care for development of our own staff through continuous investments in knowledge and professional development. We are aware that motivated employees with the appropriate knowledge are the largest value for achieving ambitious company goals. We offer a candidate the stimulative and regular payment for work and possibility of promotion for successfully finished work.
To strengthen our team we are looking to hire immediately:
1. WOODWORKER TO ASSEMBLE FURNITURE IN VESSELS AND OTHER HIGH STANDARD FACILITIES male/female
FROM CANDIDATES IS EXPECTED TO:
Since the company can be only as good as staff, who works for it, from the candidates is expected to:
- Education of woodworker or other appropriate way – qualified personnel;
- 2 years of working experiences;
- experiences with furniture assembly;
- precision and professionalism at work;
- punctuality and tidiness;
- working under the hardest conditions and working with the best tools;
- independently working;
- plan reading;
- communication in foreign languages – german and/or english;
- respect for and implementation of the rules of safe and healthy working and protection against fire;
- concern for the company reputation and
- responsibility for quality of performed work and tasks.
DESCRIPTION OF THE WORK AND THE WORKPLACE:
The work of the furniture installer is in the field and takes place at home and abroad (mainly in Europe) – at the Subscriber. Working time is due to the nature and organisation of work and needs of the users irregularly scheduled. The work and tasks of the installer are: furniture delivery to the workplace, setting templates, setting and installation of processed walls and finishes, installation of constructions, assistance at installation, installation of furniture, a concern for order and cleanliness, a concern for orderly working environment and other work as directed by the commanding officer, who are in direct connection with work field.
2. EXPERIENCED EXTERNAL STAFF
We are inviting the seasoned outside collaborators to cooperation.
If you find out, that you are suitable and you want to become part of our team, you want to present yourself to us and you fulfil all conditions above, send application to us for vacancy (with a short presentation, contact information and proofs that you fulfil all conditions) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org .